Farm Gate Sales πŸ₯•πŸŒ½πŸ₯¦πŸ₯’ If your property is located within the Farming Zone or Rural Activity Zone you may be able to sell produce from your property. You can sell primary produce, grown on the land or adjacent land. It may include processed goods made substantially from the primary produce e.g. jams. For more information and to book an inspection to find out if you require any Health Permits, email the @bawbawshire Public Health team or call 5624 2411.

Leave a Reply